Pinnacle is a 2,574 ft / 785 m mountain peak in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 239th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 583rd highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Grass Tree Knob, Monkey Point, Mount Peter, Mount Hyland, Chaelundi Mountain, and Mount Gardiner. See the Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pinnacle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pinnacle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Coaldale Mountain 2,835 ft / 864 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Browning Lambert Mountain 2,664 ft / 812 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Johns Knob 2,976 ft / 907 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Black Oak Mountain 3,261 ft / 994 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Scott Knob 3,133 ft / 955 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Turkey Knob 2,927 ft / 892 m 7 mi / 12 km away