Pinnacle is a 2,574 ft / 785 m mountain peak in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 239th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 583rd highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Grass Tree Knob, Monkey Point, Mount Peter, Mount Hyland, Chaelundi Mountain, and Mount Gardiner. See the Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pinnacle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pinnacle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grass Tree Knob 3,823 ft / 1,165 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Monkey Point 3,222 ft / 982 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Peter 3,240 ft / 988 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Hyland 3,929 ft / 1,198 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Chaelundi Mountain 2,161 ft / 659 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Gardiner 3,563 ft / 1,086 m 10 mi / 16 km away