Last Updated: Nov 1, 2016
- You are solely responsible for any data, text, information, screen names, images, GPS tracks, and links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on peakery.
- ¡VERY IMPORTANT! peakery does NOT guarantee the accuracy or quality of ANY posted Content. Under no circumstances shall peakery be liable for any Content, including, but not limited to, the subject matter of any Content, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss, injury, or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content available on peakery. Use of the Content is at your own risk.
- peakery is intended for personal use. Professional or corporate uses of peakery are prohibited. Content may not be used by other professional or corporate entities.
- peakery is for peaks and related content only. Unrelated images and external links ("Spam") are prohibited. User accounts that add Spam will be deleted.
- You may not use peakery for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack peakery or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with peakery.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of peakery, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in removal of all content in violation of the above. While peakery prohibits such content on its site, you understand and agree that peakery cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use peakery at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the peakery service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- It is prohibited to post images and other Content hosted on peakery to outside websites or other applications.
By submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you hereby do and shall grant peakery a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and peakery's (and its successors and assigns') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to peakery does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing with peakery.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated; that peakery will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content; and that peakery cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
peakery respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. peakery may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, delete content. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide peakery the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
For Notice of claims of copyright infringement, peakery can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.