Monkey Point is a 3,222 ft / 982 m mountain peak near Dorrigo, New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 152nd highest mountain in New South Wales and the 313th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Grass Tree Knob, Pinnacle, Mount Hyland, Barren Mountain, Darkie, and Cathedral Rock. See the Monkey Point map, 3D fly around, and the Monkey Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monkey Point SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monkey Point summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monkey Point pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grass Tree Knob 3,823 ft / 1,165 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pinnacle 2,574 ft / 785 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Hyland 3,929 ft / 1,198 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Barren Mountain 4,091 ft / 1,247 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Darkie 4,861 ft / 1,482 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- The Round Mountain 4,482 ft / 1,366 m 14 mi / 23 km away