100% Standard route from gravel pit
Tiefort Mountain is a 5,063 ft / 1,543 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2574th highest mountain in California and the 25043rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Alvord Peak, Cave Mountain, Avawatz Mountain, Basin Peak, The Knob, and Harvard Hill. Tiefort Mountain belongs to the SoCal 2000 peak list. See the Tiefort Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Tiefort Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tiefort Mountain SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 18, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Tiefort Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Alvord Peak 3,451 ft / 1,052 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cave Mountain 3,520 ft / 1,073 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Avawatz Mountain 6,154 ft / 1,876 m 20 mi / 33 km away
- The Knob 1,745 ft / 532 m 22 mi / 36 km away
- Harvard Hill 2,005 ft / 611 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Calico Peak 4,495 ft / 1,370 m 25 mi / 41 km away