The Pinnacle is a 1,266 ft / 386 m mountain peak near Adams, Massachusetts, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 338th highest mountain in Massachusetts and the 53773rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cheshire Harbor Hill, Cole Mountain, Hales Hill, Mount Greylock, Saddle Ball Mountain, and Mount Amos. See the The Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the The Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Pinnacle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Pinnacle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Webb Hill 1,362 ft / 415 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cubleigh Hill 1,375 ft / 419 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Fern Hill 1,345 ft / 410 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Monadnock Mountain 1,883 ft / 574 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gap Mountain South Summit 1,900 ft / 579 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gap Mountain Middle Peak 1,840 ft / 561 m 3 mi / 4 km away