Springer Mountain is a 3,766 ft / 1,148 m mountain peak near Berkeley Lake, Georgia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 64th highest mountain in Georgia and the 31607th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ball Mountain, Rich Mountain, Black Mountain, Buckeye Mountain, Locust Mountain, and Brushy Mountain. See the Springer Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Springer Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Springer Mountain SUMMIT LOG
8 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 13, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Springer Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ball Mountain 3,638 ft / 1,109 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Rich Mountain 3,297 ft / 1,005 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Black Mountain 3,609 ft / 1,100 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Buckeye Mountain 3,281 ft / 1,000 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Locust Mountain 2,559 ft / 780 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Brushy Mountain 3,130 ft / 954 m 2 mi / 3 km away