Springer Mountain is a 3,766 ft / 1,148 m mountain peak near Berkeley Lake, Georgia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 64th highest mountain in Georgia and the 31518th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ball Mountain, Rich Mountain, Black Mountain, Buckeye Mountain, Locust Mountain, and Brushy Mountain. See the Springer Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Springer Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Springer Mountain SUMMIT LOG
7 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 21, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Springer Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pond Mountain 1,844 ft / 562 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Menzie Mountain 1,572 ft / 479 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dwyer Mountain 1,594 ft / 486 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Indian Cobble Mountain 1,804 ft / 550 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dillon Mountain 1,768 ft / 539 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hughes Mountain 1,542 ft / 470 m 1 mi / 2 km away