Red Kaweah is a 13,720 ft / 4,182 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 47th highest mountain in California and the 232nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pyramidal Pinnacle, Black Kaweah, Second Kaweah, Kaweah Queen, Lawson Peak, and Mount Kaweah. Red Kaweah belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Red Kaweah map, 3D fly around, and the Red Kaweah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Kaweah SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Red Kaweah
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pyramidal Pinnacle 13,665 ft / 4,165 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Black Kaweah 13,720 ft / 4,182 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kaweah Queen 13,366 ft / 4,074 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lawson Peak 13,120 ft / 3,999 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Kaweah 13,807 ft / 4,208 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Picket Guard Peak 12,303 ft / 3,750 m 3 mi / 5 km away