100% Appalachian Trail
Pine Mountain is a 5,525 ft / 1,684 m mountain peak near Marion, Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Virginia and the 22187th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Rogers, Haw Orchard Mountain, Stone Mountain, Balsam Mountain, Hurricane Mountain, and Third Peak. See the Pine Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Pine Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pine Mountain SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 1, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Pine Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Big Flattop Mountain 9,317 ft / 2,840 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Doubletop Mountain 10,741 ft / 3,274 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Duran Peak 10,623 ft / 3,238 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Guiterrez Peak 11,338 ft / 3,456 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Elbow Peak 11,939 ft / 3,639 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Sky Pilot Peak 12,119 ft / 3,694 m 6 mi / 9 km away