100% Appalachian Trail
Pine Mountain is a 5,525 ft / 1,684 m mountain peak near Marion, Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Virginia and the 22187th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Rogers, Haw Orchard Mountain, Stone Mountain, Balsam Mountain, Hurricane Mountain, and Third Peak. See the Pine Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Pine Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pine Mountain SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 1, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hiccock Mountain 1,939 ft / 591 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Winch Mountain 1,939 ft / 591 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Stewart Mountain 3,622 ft / 1,104 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Cobble Mountain 2,103 ft / 641 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sentinel Mountain 3,852 ft / 1,174 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Rattlesnake Knob 1,873 ft / 571 m 3 mi / 4 km away