100% east ridge
Navajo Peak is a 13,386 ft / 4,080 m mountain peak near Georgetown, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 351st highest mountain in Colorado and the 488th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Apache Peak, Niwot Ridge, Arikaree Peak, Mount George, Shoshoni Peak, and Iroquois. See the Navajo Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Navajo Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Navajo Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 2, 1998. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Navajo Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Andy Nelson Peak 10,029 ft / 3,057 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gooseberry Point 10,344 ft / 3,153 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Horse Knoll 8,077 ft / 2,462 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Blowhard Mountain 10,577 ft / 3,224 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Pine Knoll 8,530 ft / 2,600 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- The Bartizan 9,629 ft / 2,935 m 8 mi / 13 km away