100% South Ridge
Mount Perkins is a 12,566 ft / 3,830 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 219th highest mountain in California and the 1285th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Perkins East, Mount Wynne, Colosseum Mountain, Mount Cedric Wright, Mount Pinchot, and Crater Mountain. Mount Perkins belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Perkins map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Perkins photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Perkins SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 12, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is South Ridge.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Perkins East 11,765 ft / 3,586 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Wynne 13,179 ft / 4,017 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Colosseum Mountain 12,451 ft / 3,795 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Cedric Wright 12,372 ft / 3,771 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Pinchot 13,494 ft / 4,113 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Crater Mountain 12,874 ft / 3,924 m 2 mi / 4 km away