Mount Perkins is a 12,566 ft / 3,830 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 215th highest mountain in California and the 1259th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Perkins East, Mount Wynne, Colosseum Mountain, Mount Cedric Wright, Mount Pinchot, and Crater Mountain. Mount Perkins belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Perkins map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Perkins photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Perkins SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Perkins summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Perkins pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Vanstone 7,203 ft / 2,195 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Whiting 8,068 ft / 2,459 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Howitzer Peak 7,507 ft / 2,288 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Ross Ridge 8,059 ft / 2,456 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Oswald 7,853 ft / 2,394 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sergeant Mountain 7,484 ft / 2,281 m 3 mi / 5 km away