Mount Aeolus is a 3,215 ft / 980 m mountain peak near Manchester, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 82nd highest mountain in Vermont and the 34773rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Owls Head, Dorset Hill, Netop Mountain, Netop Mountain North Summit, South Dorset Peak, and The Mettawee. See the Mount Aeolus map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Aeolus photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Aeolus SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Aeolus
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Owls Head 2,474 ft / 754 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dorset Hill 2,766 ft / 843 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Netop Mountain 2,867 ft / 874 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Netop Mountain North Summit 2,964 ft / 903 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- South Dorset Peak 2,970 ft / 905 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mother Myrick Mountain 3,356 ft / 1,023 m 4 mi / 7 km away