Little Wildcat Mountain
Little Wildcat Mountain is a 3,346 ft / 1,020 m mountain peak near Gorham, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 138th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 32833rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Wildcat Mountain, A Peak, Carter Dome, South Carter Mountain, Mount Hight, Wildcat Mountain, D Peak, and Lowes Bald Spot. See the Little Wildcat Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Little Wildcat Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Wildcat Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Little Wildcat Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wildcat Mountain, A Peak 4,422 ft / 1,348 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carter Dome 4,832 ft / 1,473 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- South Carter Mountain 4,430 ft / 1,350 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Hight 4,675 ft / 1,425 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wildcat Mountain, D Peak 4,062 ft / 1,238 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lowes Bald Spot 2,874 ft / 876 m 2 mi / 3 km away