Kirigalpota is a 7,834 ft / 2,388 m mountain peak near Nuwara Eliya, Central, Sri Lanka. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Sri Lanka. The nearest peaks are Totupola Kanda, Detanagala New, Elbedda, Hakgala, Water Fall P. T. New, and Preston Hill. See the Kirigalpota map, 3D fly around, and the Kirigalpota photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kirigalpota SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Kirigalpota
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Totupola Kanda 7,732 ft / 2,357 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Detanagala New 5,518 ft / 1,682 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Elbedda 6,329 ft / 1,929 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Hakgala 7,125 ft / 2,172 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Water Fall P. T. New 6,403 ft / 1,952 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Preston Hill 5,503 ft / 1,678 m 9 mi / 15 km away