Jicarilla Peak is a 7,559 ft / 2,304 m mountain peak near Capitan, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 973rd highest mountain in New Mexico and the 11434th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ancho Peak, Monument Peak, Jacks Peak, Blue Hill, Castle Garden Mesa, and Patos Mountain. See the Jicarilla Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Jicarilla Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jicarilla Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jicarilla Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jicarilla Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Trampas-Santa Barbara Ridge Peak 12,453 ft / 3,796 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sheepshead Peak 12,696 ft / 3,870 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Trampas Peak 12,172 ft / 3,710 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 12900 ft / 3932 m 12,900 ft / 3,932 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- North Truchas Peak 13,024 ft / 3,970 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Middle Truchas Peak 13,066 ft / 3,983 m 3 mi / 5 km away