100% Skyland Trail
Crane Mountain is a 2,385 ft / 727 m mountain peak near Grafton, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 333rd highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 40793rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Grafton Knob, Church Mountain, Brown Mountain, Orange Mountain, Barber Mountain, and Melvin Mountain. See the Crane Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Crane Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Crane Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 19, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Mountain 2,411 ft / 735 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 2,444 ft / 745 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Number Twentysix Mountain 1,663 ft / 507 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Buck Hill 2,241 ft / 683 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Partridge Mountain 1,926 ft / 587 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Wolf Pond Mountain 2,572 ft / 784 m 3 mi / 5 km away