100% Hotel Trail
Cole Mountain is a 3,927 ft / 1,197 m mountain peak near West Lynchburg, Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 108th highest mountain in Virginia and the 30764th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Floyds Mountain, Little Rocky Mountain, Bald Knob, Mount Pleasant, Pompey Mountain, and Buck Mountain. See the Cole Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Cole Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cole Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 24, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Round Mountain 4,567 ft / 1,392 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shortoff Mountain 4,984 ft / 1,519 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Goat Knob 4,646 ft / 1,416 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rattlesnake Knob 4,370 ft / 1,332 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Panther Mountain 4,600 ft / 1,402 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rich Mountain 4,232 ft / 1,290 m 2 mi / 3 km away