Cerro Idolo is a 9,974 ft / 3,040 m mountain peak near Jesús del Monte, México, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 56th highest mountain in México and the 111th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro San Antonio, Cerro La Estancia, Cerro La Calera, Cerro San Agustin, Cerro Gordo, and Cerro El Astillero. See the Cerro Idolo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Idolo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Idolo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Idolo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Idolo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro San Antonio 11,811 ft / 3,600 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro La Estancia 8,727 ft / 2,660 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro La Calera 12,270 ft / 3,740 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro San Agustin 10,203 ft / 3,110 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Cerro Gordo 8,596 ft / 2,620 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Cerro El Astillero 8,596 ft / 2,620 m 15 mi / 24 km away