Whitney Peak is a 13,258 ft / 4,041 m mountain peak near Minturn, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 447th highest mountain in Colorado and the 621st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 13768 ft / 4196 m, Holy Cross Ridge , Point 13248, Mount of the Holy Cross, Middle Mountain, and Notch Mountain. See the Whitney Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Whitney Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Whitney Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Whitney Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 13768 ft / 4196 m 13,768 ft / 4,196 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Holy Cross Ridge 13,837 ft / 4,218 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 13248 ft / 4038 m 13,248 ft / 4,038 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount of the Holy Cross 14,011 ft / 4,271 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Middle Mountain 12,336 ft / 3,760 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Notch Mountain 13,222 ft / 4,030 m 3 mi / 5 km away