100% ATV Trail
Whitehouse Mountain is a 735 ft / 224 m mountain peak near Farmington, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1488th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 62034th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Hussey Mountain, Chesley Mountain, Nubble Mountain, Little Blue Job Mountain, Blue Job Mountain, and Mack Mountain. See the Whitehouse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Whitehouse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Whitehouse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 17, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hussey Mountain 1,148 ft / 350 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chesley Mountain 1,020 ft / 311 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nubble Mountain 991 ft / 302 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Blue Job Mountain 1,200 ft / 366 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Blue Job Mountain 1,296 ft / 395 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mack Mountain 1,056 ft / 322 m 4 mi / 7 km away