White Rocks Mountain
White Rocks Mountain is a 4,249 ft / 1,295 m mountain peak near Roan Mountain, Tennessee, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 64th highest mountain in Tennessee and the 29119th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Laurel Mountain, Little Mountain, Campbell Pen Knob, Heupscup Knobs, Walnut Mountain, and Firescald Knob. See the White Rocks Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the White Rocks Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
White Rocks Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 4, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Laurel Mountain 3,255 ft / 992 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Mountain 3,064 ft / 934 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Campbell Pen Knob 3,504 ft / 1,068 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Heupscup Knobs 3,474 ft / 1,059 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Firescald Knob 3,996 ft / 1,218 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Walnut Mountain 3,996 ft / 1,218 m 4 mi / 6 km away