Vulcan Mountain is a 12,913 ft / 3,936 m mountain peak near Leadville, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 569th highest mountain in Colorado and the 837th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Clover Mountain, Monumental Peak, Bald Mountain, Mount Aetna, Contact Hill, and Banana Mountain. See the Vulcan Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Vulcan Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Vulcan Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Vulcan Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Vulcan Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Clover Mountain 12,582 ft / 3,835 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monumental Peak 13,343 ft / 4,067 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Mountain 12,775 ft / 3,894 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Aetna 13,752 ft / 4,192 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Contact Hill 11,581 ft / 3,530 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Banana Mountain 12,283 ft / 3,744 m 2 mi / 3 km away