Volcán Villarrica is a 9,317 ft / 2,840 m mountain peak near Villarrica, Araucanía, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Araucanía and the 1061st highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Llancahue, Cerro Lungoico, Cerro Chuquilcura, Cerro Anique, Cerro Llonquen, and Cerro Quinquilil. See the Volcán Villarrica map, 3D fly around, and the Volcán Villarrica photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Volcán Villarrica SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Volcán Villarrica
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Llancahue 2,918 ft / 889 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro Lungoico 4,208 ft / 1,283 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Cerro Chuquilcura 4,367 ft / 1,331 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Cerro Anique 3,231 ft / 985 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Cerro Llonquen 3,443 ft / 1,049 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Cerro Pallahuinto 2,684 ft / 818 m 25 mi / 41 km away