Volcán de Tequila
Volcán de Tequila is a 9,612 ft / 2,930 m mountain peak near Tequila, Jalisco, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Jalisco and the 143rd highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tomasillo, Cerro Amatitan, Cerro Santa Maria, Cerro la Calabaza, Cerro Los Bailadores, and Cerro La Cuesta. Volcán de Tequila belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the Volcán de Tequila map, 3D fly around, and the Volcán de Tequila photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Volcán de Tequila SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 7, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tomasillo 5,364 ft / 1,635 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Amatitan 4,715 ft / 1,437 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Santa Maria 6,356 ft / 1,937 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro la Calabaza 5,880 ft / 1,793 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Cerro Los Bailadores 5,370 ft / 1,637 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Cerro La Cuesta 4,633 ft / 1,412 m 18 mi / 28 km away