Twin Peaks is a 5,994 ft / 1,827 m mountain peak near North Spearfish, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 50th highest mountain in South Dakota and the 19509th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Richmond Hill, Ragged Top Mountain, Elk Mountain, War Eagle Hill, Little Crow Peak, and Foley Mountain. See the Twin Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Twin Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Twin Peaks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Twin Peaks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Twin Peaks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Richmond Hill 6,053 ft / 1,845 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ragged Top Mountain 6,161 ft / 1,878 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Elk Mountain 6,404 ft / 1,952 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- War Eagle Hill 6,332 ft / 1,930 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Crow Peak 5,889 ft / 1,795 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Foley Mountain 6,565 ft / 2,001 m 3 mi / 5 km away