100% Walked up to both summits from dirt road at base
Twin Peaks is a 5,994 ft / 1,827 m mountain peak near North Spearfish, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 47th highest mountain in South Dakota and the 19496th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Richmond Hill, Ragged Top Mountain, Elk Mountain, War Eagle Hill, Little Crow Peak, and Foley Mountain. See the Twin Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Twin Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Twin Peaks SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 31, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Walked up to both summits from dirt road at base.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Richmond Hill 6,053 ft / 1,845 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ragged Top Mountain 6,161 ft / 1,878 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Elk Mountain 6,404 ft / 1,952 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- War Eagle Hill 6,332 ft / 1,930 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Crow Peak 5,889 ft / 1,795 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Foley Mountain 6,565 ft / 2,001 m 3 mi / 5 km away