Twin Peaks is a 5,994 ft / 1,827 m mountain peak near North Spearfish, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 44th highest mountain in South Dakota and the 18667th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Richmond Hill, Ragged Top Mountain, Elk Mountain, War Eagle Hill, Little Crow Peak, and Foley Mountain. See the Twin Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Twin Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Twin Peaks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Twin Peaks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Twin Peaks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cluxewe Mountain 588 ft / 179 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Castle Mountain 3,953 ft / 1,205 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Merry Widow Mountain 3,962 ft / 1,208 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Mount Holdsworth 2,053 ft / 626 m 15 mi / 23 km away
- Downey Hills 714 ft / 218 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Mount Wolfenden 3,436 ft / 1,047 m 15 mi / 24 km away