Trapper Peak is a 10,108 ft / 3,081 m mountain peak near Hamilton, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 200th highest mountain in Montana and the 3876th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are North Trapper Peak, Boulder Peak, Sugarloaf Peak, Boulder Point, School Point, and Bare Peak. See the Trapper Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Trapper Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Trapper Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 5, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Trapper Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- North Trapper Peak 9,741 ft / 2,969 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Boulder Peak 9,767 ft / 2,977 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sugarloaf Peak 9,475 ft / 2,888 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Boulder Point 7,733 ft / 2,357 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- School Point 5,541 ft / 1,689 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Bare Peak 9,285 ft / 2,830 m 6 mi / 10 km away