Trapper Peak is a 7,703 ft / 2,348 m mountain peak near Columbia Falls, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1078th highest mountain in Montana and the 10766th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Geduhn, Nahsukin Mountain, Anaconda Peak, Vulture Peak, West Flattop Mountain, and Bighorn Peak. See the Trapper Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Trapper Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Trapper Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Trapper Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Trapper Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Geduhn 8,350 ft / 2,545 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nahsukin Mountain 8,173 ft / 2,491 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Anaconda Peak 8,166 ft / 2,489 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Vulture Peak 9,616 ft / 2,931 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- West Flattop Mountain 6,821 ft / 2,079 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bighorn Peak 7,162 ft / 2,183 m 4 mi / 6 km away