Timber Mountain is a 5,062 ft / 1,543 m mountain peak near Tulelake, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2530th highest mountain in California and the 24754th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are East Sand Butte, Little Sand Butte, Big Sand Butte, Deer Hill, Harvey Jones Butte, and Cougar Butte. See the Timber Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Timber Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Timber Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Timber Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- East Sand Butte 4,465 ft / 1,361 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Little Sand Butte 4,475 ft / 1,364 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Big Sand Butte 4,610 ft / 1,405 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Deer Hill 4,839 ft / 1,475 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Harvey Jones Butte 5,167 ft / 1,575 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cougar Butte 5,781 ft / 1,762 m 9 mi / 15 km away