Tianbao Yan is a 4,645 ft / 1,416 m mountain peak near Shenkou, Fujian, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Fujian and the 614th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Tiandou Shan, Qian Shan, Huangnian Shan, Lengshuikeng Tou, Ziyundong Shan, and Luobo Ding. See the Tianbao Yan map, 3D fly around, and the Tianbao Yan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tianbao Yan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tianbao Yan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tianbao Yan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tiandou Shan 4,560 ft / 1,390 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Qian Shan 3,636 ft / 1,108 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Huangnian Shan 2,554 ft / 779 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Lengshuikeng Tou 4,618 ft / 1,408 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Ziyundong Shan 3,526 ft / 1,075 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Luobo Ding 4,498 ft / 1,371 m 26 mi / 41 km away