The Temple is a 8,292 ft / 2,527 m mountain peak near Leavenworth, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 118th highest mountain in Washington and the 8590th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Prusik Peak, McClellan Peak, Edward Peak, Cannon Mountain, Enchantment Peak, and Little Annapurna. See the The Temple map, 3D fly around, and the The Temple photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Temple SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Prusik Peak 7,858 ft / 2,395 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- McClellan Peak 8,364 ft / 2,549 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Edward Peak 7,231 ft / 2,204 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cannon Mountain 8,638 ft / 2,633 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Enchantment Peak 8,520 ft / 2,597 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Annapurna 8,458 ft / 2,578 m 3 mi / 4 km away