Tantangara Mountain is a 5,128 ft / 1,563 m mountain peak in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 24th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 34th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Table Top, Manjar, Half Moon Peak, Round Mount, Tom O'Rourkes Peak, and Yaouk Peak. See the Tantangara Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Tantangara Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tantangara Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 16, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Table Top 5,376 ft / 1,639 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Manjar 4,734 ft / 1,443 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Half Moon Peak 4,475 ft / 1,364 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Round Mount 5,203 ft / 1,586 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Tom O'Rourkes Peak 4,844 ft / 1,477 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Yaouk Peak 5,326 ft / 1,624 m 17 mi / 27 km away