Sunset Hill is a 2,644 ft / 806 m mountain peak near Buchanan, Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 786th highest mountain in Virginia and the 37765th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sharp Top Mountain, Buzzards Roost, McFalls Mountain, Harkening Hill, Flat Top Mountain, and Peaks of Otter. See the Sunset Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Sunset Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunset Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sunset Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sunset Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sharp Top Mountain 3,862 ft / 1,177 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Buzzards Roost 3,524 ft / 1,074 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- McFalls Mountain 2,762 ft / 842 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Harkening Hill 3,353 ft / 1,022 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Peaks of Otter 2,986 ft / 910 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Flat Top Mountain 3,973 ft / 1,211 m 2 mi / 3 km away