Stob Coire an Laoigh
Stob Coire an Laoigh is a 3,661 ft / 1,116 m mountain peak near Fort William, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 66th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Stob Coire an Laoigh—Stob Coire Easain, Stob Coire an Laoigh—Caisteal, Stob Coire an Laoigh—Beinn na Socaich, Stob Coire an Laoigh—Stob Coire Cath na Sine, Sgurr Choinnich Mor, and Stob Choire Claurigh—Stob a'Choire Leith. Stob Coire an Laoigh belongs to the Scottish Munros peak list. See the Stob Coire an Laoigh map, 3D fly around, and the Stob Coire an Laoigh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stob Coire an Laoigh SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Stob Coire an Laoigh
3,661 ft / 1,116 m
242 ft / 74 m
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Stob Coire an Laoigh—Stob Coire Easain 3,543 ft / 1,080 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Stob Coire an Laoigh—Caisteal 3,629 ft / 1,106 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Stob Coire an Laoigh—Beinn na Socaich 3,304 ft / 1,007 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Stob Coire an Laoigh—Stob Coire Cath na Sine 3,540 ft / 1,079 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sgurr Choinnich Mor 3,589 ft / 1,094 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stob Choire Claurigh—Stob a'Choire Leith 3,625 ft / 1,105 m 1 mi / 2 km away