Spoon Butte is a 5,003 ft / 1,525 m mountain peak near Torrington, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1616th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 24988th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Indian River Hill, Lone Sand Hill, Hill Windmill, Coyote Hill, Castle Rocks, and Tea Kettle Rock. See the Spoon Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Spoon Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Spoon Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Spoon Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Spoon Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Indian River Hill 4,482 ft / 1,366 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Lone Sand Hill 4,856 ft / 1,480 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Hill Windmill 4,344 ft / 1,324 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Coyote Hill 4,390 ft / 1,338 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Castle Rocks 4,570 ft / 1,393 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Tea Kettle Rock 4,521 ft / 1,378 m 11 mi / 17 km away