Snake Knob is a 2,907 ft / 886 m mountain peak near Swannanoa, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1682nd highest mountain in North Carolina and the 35838th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Beech Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, High Rocks, Chestnut Knob, High Peak, and Thunderstruck Knob. See the Snake Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Snake Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Snake Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Snake Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Snake Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Beech Mountain 3,556 ft / 1,084 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 3,825 ft / 1,166 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- High Rocks 4,291 ft / 1,308 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chestnut Knob 3,448 ft / 1,051 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- High Peak 4,232 ft / 1,290 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Thunderstruck Knob 4,222 ft / 1,287 m 3 mi / 5 km away