Shibeeteyn Ulaan Uula
Shibeeteyn Ulaan Uula is a 5,902 ft / 1,799 m mountain peak near Tseel, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 31st highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 265th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Dzalaa Uula, Tahilta Ondor Uula, Shara Teeg Uula, Sondgoy Ulaan Tolgoy, Balgantin Nuruuni Ovor Bel, and Bungiin Uula. See the Shibeeteyn Ulaan Uula map, 3D fly around, and the Shibeeteyn Ulaan Uula photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shibeeteyn Ulaan Uula SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shibeeteyn Ulaan Uula summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shibeeteyn Ulaan Uula pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dzalaa Uula 7,767 ft / 2,368 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Tahilta Ondor Uula 6,191 ft / 1,887 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Shara Teeg Uula 4,025 ft / 1,227 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Sondgoy Ulaan Tolgoy 3,247 ft / 990 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Balgantin Nuruuni Ovor Bel 2,724 ft / 830 m 33 mi / 53 km away
- Bungiin Uula 8,813 ft / 2,686 m 34 mi / 55 km away