Shi'b al Jawatin
Shi'b al Jawatin is a 5,820 ft / 1,774 m mountain peak near Dārayyā, Damascus City, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Damascus City and the 38th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Jabal Akra, Jabal al Hisn, Ra's al Mudawwar, Jabal Maqdush, Kurkur az Ziri, and Ra's an Natur. See the Shi'b al Jawatin map, 3D fly around, and the Shi'b al Jawatin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shi'b al Jawatin SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shi'b al Jawatin summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shi'b al Jawatin pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Akra 6,163 ft / 1,879 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Hisn 5,521 ft / 1,683 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ra's al Mudawwar 5,266 ft / 1,605 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Maqdush 5,620 ft / 1,713 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kurkur az Ziri 6,090 ft / 1,856 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ra's an Natur 4,307 ft / 1,313 m 2 mi / 4 km away