Serra da Gagoinha
Serra da Gagoinha is a 3,150 ft / 960 m mountain peak near Manaíra, Paraíba, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 90th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Serra da Bernarda, Serra do Galego, Serra do Manoel Reis, Serra Negra, Serra Talhada, and Serra Olho D'Agua. See the Serra da Gagoinha map, 3D fly around, and the Serra da Gagoinha photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Serra da Gagoinha SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Serra da Gagoinha summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Serra da Gagoinha pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Serra da Bernarda 3,614 ft / 1,102 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Serra do Galego 2,417 ft / 737 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Serra do Manoel Reis 1,742 ft / 531 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Serra Negra 1,857 ft / 566 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Serra Talhada 1,935 ft / 590 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Serra Olho D'Agua 2,232 ft / 681 m 17 mi / 28 km away