Serra da Bernarda
Serra da Bernarda is a 3,614 ft / 1,102 m mountain peak near Manaíra, Paraíba, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 67th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Serra da Gagoinha, Serra Talhada, Serra Negra, Serra do Manoel Reis, Serra do Galego, and Serra do Morcego. See the Serra da Bernarda map, 3D fly around, and the Serra da Bernarda photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Serra da Bernarda SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Serra da Bernarda summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Serra da Bernarda pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Serra da Gagoinha 3,150 ft / 960 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Serra Talhada 1,935 ft / 590 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Serra Negra 1,857 ft / 566 m 15 mi / 23 km away
- Serra do Manoel Reis 1,742 ft / 531 m 15 mi / 23 km away
- Serra do Galego 2,417 ft / 737 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Serra do Morcego 2,062 ft / 629 m 20 mi / 32 km away