Saint Peters Dome
Saint Peters Dome is a 1,483 ft / 452 m mountain peak near Washburn, Wisconsin, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 28th highest mountain in Wisconsin and the 50755th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Eagles Peak, Mount Whittlesey, Mount Telemark, Mount Valhalla, Smoky Hill, and Mount Ashwabay. See the Saint Peters Dome map, 3D fly around, and the Saint Peters Dome photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saint Peters Dome SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Saint Peters Dome
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Eagles Peak 1,663 ft / 507 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Mount Whittlesey 1,873 ft / 571 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Mount Telemark 1,703 ft / 519 m 20 mi / 33 km away
- Mount Valhalla 1,352 ft / 412 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Smoky Hill 1,503 ft / 458 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Mount Ashwabay 1,312 ft / 400 m 30 mi / 48 km away