Saint Mildred Peak
Saint Mildred Peak is a 6,961 ft / 2,122 m mountain peak in West Coast, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 36th highest mountain in West Coast and the 145th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Saint Mildred Peak, Mount Rudolf, The Minarets, Mount De la Beche, Mount Jervois, and Mount Gold Smith. See the Saint Mildred Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Saint Mildred Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saint Mildred Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Saint Mildred Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Saint Mildred Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Drummond Peak 7,523 ft / 2,293 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Rudolf 8,999 ft / 2,743 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- The Minarets 10,026 ft / 3,056 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount De la Beche 9,071 ft / 2,765 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Jervois 8,435 ft / 2,571 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Gold Smith 7,123 ft / 2,171 m 3 mi / 5 km away