Sadler Peak is a 10,574 ft / 3,223 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 497th highest mountain in California and the 3482nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Long Mountain, Isberg Peak, Post Peak, Foerster Peak, Timber Knob, and Mount Ansel Adams. See the Sadler Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sadler Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sadler Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sadler Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sadler Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Long Mountain 11,493 ft / 3,503 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Isberg Peak 10,948 ft / 3,337 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Post Peak 11,004 ft / 3,354 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Foerster Peak 12,057 ft / 3,675 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Timber Knob 9,911 ft / 3,021 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Ansel Adams 11,760 ft / 3,584 m 4 mi / 7 km away