100% Urad Mine
Robeson Peak is a 13,104 ft / 3,994 m mountain peak near Georgetown, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 580th highest mountain in Colorado and the 808th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Engelmann Peak, Bard Peak, Mount Parnassus, Point 12730 ft / 3880 m, Woods Mountain, and Red Mountain. See the Robeson Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Robeson Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Robeson Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 16, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Urad Mine.
Others who’ve summited Robeson Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Engelmann Peak 13,376 ft / 4,077 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Bard Peak 13,647 ft / 4,160 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Parnassus 13,580 ft / 4,139 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 12730 ft / 3880 m 12,730 ft / 3,880 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Woods Mountain 12,946 ft / 3,946 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Red Mountain 12,296 ft / 3,748 m 2 mi / 4 km away