Qurnat al Wayriq
Qurnat al Wayriq is a 5,798 ft / 1,768 m mountain peak in Damascus City, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 47th highest mountain in Damascus City and the 49th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Ras Cheaabet Zaarour, Jabal Halimah, Halimet Qara, Ras el Ouichel, Qanzouhat Ouadi el Fara, and Ras Cheaabet Martabiye. See the Qurnat al Wayriq map, 3D fly around, and the Qurnat al Wayriq photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qurnat al Wayriq SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Qurnat al Wayriq summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Qurnat al Wayriq pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ras Cheaabet Zaarour 7,327 ft / 2,233 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Halimah 7,766 ft / 2,367 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Halimet Qara 7,914 ft / 2,412 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ras el Ouichel 7,307 ft / 2,227 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Qanzouhat Ouadi el Fara 7,418 ft / 2,261 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ras Cheaabet Martabiye 7,540 ft / 2,298 m 3 mi / 5 km away