Qornet el Ghrab
Qornet el Ghrab is a 9,846 ft / 3,001 m mountain peak near Bcharré, Liban-Nord, Lebanon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Liban-Nord and the 4th highest mountain in Lebanon. The nearest peaks are Qornet ed Daghliye, Qornet el Mejouiye, Qornet Bou Farouane, Qurnat as Sawda, Qornet es Saouda, and Jurat Salamah. See the Qornet el Ghrab map, 3D fly around, and the Qornet el Ghrab photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qornet el Ghrab SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Qornet el Ghrab summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Qornet el Ghrab pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Qornet ed Daghliye 9,022 ft / 2,750 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Qornet el Mejouiye 8,136 ft / 2,480 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Qornet Bou Farouane 7,556 ft / 2,303 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Qurnat as Sawda 10,131 ft / 3,088 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Qornet es Saouda 10,115 ft / 3,083 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jurat Salamah 7,477 ft / 2,279 m 2 mi / 3 km away