Qal'at 'Abd Ailah
Qal'at 'Abd Ailah is a 4,113 ft / 1,254 m mountain peak near Dārayyā, Damascus City, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 118th highest mountain in Damascus City and the 168th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Jabal as Sukkar, Jabal Shaykh Mansur, Jabal al Halifah, Jabal ash Shaykh, Jabal Saqufah, and Jabal Naharat. See the Qal'at 'Abd Ailah map, 3D fly around, and the Qal'at 'Abd Ailah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qal'at 'Abd Ailah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Qal'at 'Abd Ailah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Qal'at 'Abd Ailah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal as Sukkar 5,376 ft / 1,639 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Shaykh Mansur 5,879 ft / 1,792 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Halifah 5,169 ft / 1,576 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal ash Shaykh 4,380 ft / 1,335 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Saqufah 4,412 ft / 1,345 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Naharat 4,231 ft / 1,290 m 3 mi / 5 km away