Prospect Mountain is a 906 ft / 276 m mountain peak near Keeseville, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2898th highest mountain in New York and the 59649th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Trembleau Mountain, Smith Mountain, Fordway Mountain, Bigelow Mountain, Drake Mountain, and Flagstaff Mountain. See the Prospect Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Prospect Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Prospect Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Prospect Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Prospect Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Trembleau Mountain 988 ft / 301 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Smith Mountain 804 ft / 245 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Fordway Mountain 1,227 ft / 374 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Bigelow Mountain 1,644 ft / 501 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Drake Mountain 1,316 ft / 401 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Flagstaff Mountain 1,378 ft / 420 m 3 mi / 5 km away