Potato Knob is a 2,874 ft / 876 m mountain peak near Swannanoa, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1710th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 37141st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are High Hickory Knob, Flat Top, Jones Mountain, Cedar Cliff, Little Cedar Mountain, and Four Brothers Knobs. See the Potato Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Potato Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Potato Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Potato Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Potato Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- High Hickory Knob 4,039 ft / 1,231 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Flat Top 3,976 ft / 1,212 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jones Mountain 2,707 ft / 825 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cedar Cliff 3,809 ft / 1,161 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Cedar Mountain 3,471 ft / 1,058 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Four Brothers Knobs 3,330 ft / 1,015 m 3 mi / 5 km away