Potato Knob is a 2,874 ft / 876 m mountain peak near Swannanoa, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1713th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 37759th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are High Hickory Knob, Cedar Cliff, Jones Mountain, Flat Top, Little Cedar Mountain, and Four Brothers Knobs. See the Potato Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Potato Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Potato Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Potato Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Potato Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Potato Knob
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- High Hickory Knob 4,039 ft / 1,231 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jones Mountain 2,707 ft / 825 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Flat Top 3,976 ft / 1,212 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cedar Cliff 3,809 ft / 1,161 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Cedar Mountain 3,471 ft / 1,058 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Four Brothers Knobs 3,330 ft / 1,015 m 3 mi / 5 km away