Piz Scharboda is a 10,243 ft / 3,122 m mountain peak near Acquarossa, Ticino, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 758th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Piz Val Nova, Piz la Capiala, Piz Alpettas, Piz Conteschas, Torrone di Garzora, and Piz Terri. See the Piz Scharboda map, 3D fly around, and the Piz Scharboda photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Piz Scharboda SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Piz Scharboda summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Piz Scharboda pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piz Val Nova 10,010 ft / 3,051 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Piz la Capiala 9,121 ft / 2,780 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Piz Alpettas 9,774 ft / 2,979 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Piz Conteschas 9,170 ft / 2,795 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Torrone di Garzora 9,898 ft / 3,017 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piz Terri 7,633 ft / 2,327 m 1 mi / 2 km away