Pik Frunze is a 15,899 ft / 4,846 m mountain peak near Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 71st highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Pik Beleuli, Pik Nan-Kal'di, Pik Bilyand-Kiik, Pik Zarasak, Pik Lenina, and Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak). See the Pik Frunze map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Frunze photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Frunze SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Frunze summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Frunze pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Beleuli 15,995 ft / 4,875 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Pik Nan-Kal'di 18,317 ft / 5,583 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Pik Bilyand-Kiik 17,259 ft / 5,261 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Pik Zarasak 15,666 ft / 4,775 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Pik Lenina 17,730 ft / 5,404 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak) 23,406 ft / 7,134 m 22 mi / 35 km away