Pik Beleuli is a 15,995 ft / 4,875 m mountain peak near Osh, Osh, Kyrgyzstan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 61st highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Pik Frunze, Pik Dzerzhinskogo, Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak), Pik Lenina, Pik Krasina, and Pik Tsyurupy. See the Pik Beleuli map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Beleuli photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Beleuli SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Beleuli summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Beleuli pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Frunze 15,899 ft / 4,846 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Pik Dzerzhinskogo 21,257 ft / 6,479 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak) 23,406 ft / 7,134 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Pik Lenina 17,730 ft / 5,404 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Pik Krasina 18,739 ft / 5,712 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Pik Tsyurupy 19,000 ft / 5,791 m 16 mi / 25 km away