Pico da Junqueira
Pico da Junqueira is a 4,662 ft / 1,421 m mountain peak near São Vicente, Madeira, Portugal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Madeira and the 6th highest mountain in Portugal. The nearest peaks are Pico da Faja da Lenha, Pico Ruivo do Paul, Pico Fernandes, Pico Queimado, Pico da Pereirinha, and Pico da Urze. See the Pico da Junqueira map, 3D fly around, and the Pico da Junqueira photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico da Junqueira SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico da Junqueira summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico da Junqueira pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico da Faja da Lenha 4,433 ft / 1,351 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Ruivo do Paul 4,900 ft / 1,494 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Fernandes 4,566 ft / 1,392 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Queimado 2,737 ft / 834 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico da Pereirinha 4,014 ft / 1,224 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pico da Urze 3,179 ft / 969 m 2 mi / 4 km away